ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 1 February 2012

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING WEDNESDAY 1 FEBRUARY 2012

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Sven Rasmussen
   Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events

      None.

   Review of Pacific call minutes

      No comments.

NDR WORK

   [Moved to tracking items below]

PSC DELIVERABLES

   In particular, the new PSC code list.  GKH has pointed to this model
   from 2.0:

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0-update/cl/gc/default/DocumentStatusCode-2.0.gc

   He further notes the assumption at this point that no PSC/TSC code
   lists have changed since 2.0; our 2.1 deliverable up till now has
   only UN/CEFACT code lists augmenting 2.0, and those may disappear if
   UN/CEFACT publishes the genericode versions.

   JB: The reference is to this item from the PSC section of the
   Atlantic call minutes of 18 January:

   "2: Codelist for Receipt Advice: A request for example code values has
   been sent to the user requesting this.  This will add a codelist to
   the default codelist directory."

   SR: We also have the new doctype identified by ePrior.

   JB: We must have both completed by 5 February in order to be included
   in a final SGTG package of schemas and reports before GKH begins a
   lengthy Leave of Absence.

      ACTION: JB to ask PSC for status of these deliverables.

TSC DELIVERABLES

   AS: TSC met yesterday.  We reviewed the new Transportation Status
   Request document for the last time and did some fine tuning, and we
   reviewed the updated Transportation Status and believe we have
   everything in place.  We have agreed on resolution of all issues
   except two minor issues to be resolved by TM.  Audun will be working
   with TM to make inputs to eDoCreator, and they will be working
   together to produce the final changes over the next couple of days.
   Audun will be submitting a number of eFreight code lists to GKH in
   the same time period.

   TSC also cleaned up some documentation issues, and Audun will later be
   submitting revised process diagrams and descriptions for inclusion in
   the text.  The TSC will meet again next week.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   Week of 2012.02.06 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.02.13 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.02.20 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.02.27 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.03.05 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.03.12 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.03.19 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.03.26 Regular schedule

   Note that GKH will be on leave of absence from 8 February until the
   week of 19 March.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

   NDR WORK

      ACTION (2012.01.04): GKH to combine his previous analysis with
      BH's work to make a straw man for review.

         Pending.

   NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

      On hold while working on NDR revision.

   UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

   UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

      http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

   CCTS 2.01 DMR

      ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
      to the TC for review.

      Pending.