ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Agenda for Pacific UBL TC call 7 February 2012

At 2012-02-06 19:51 +0100, Arianna Brutti wrote:
this mail to inform you that today the psc has reviewed the DespatchCancellation document and, following the feedback from Europea Commission, the psc has decided to substitute the DespatchCancellation with a more generic cancellation document, suitable to cancel any fulfilment document.

I understood from the minutes last week that there were to be no more changes.

This new document is called FulfilmentCancellation.

The correct spelling would be "FulfillmentCancellation".

It is in eDoCreator and I removed the DespatchCancellation.

It is too late for me to include this new document in time for the Pacific Call. I am almost two hours into the build process and because of problems I'm discovering and documenting, the build process will take about 5.5 hours in total today.

I will continue with the build process to build a complete package (without the new document above) and you can put the document above into "Draft 2". This way the problems I'm finding can be repaired by TSC before tomorrow morning.

One point is still pending on this new document: it needs a business rule stating that only one between DespatchDocumentReference and ReceiptDocumentReference can be present (please, see the document model). I don't know if it is better to add this rule in the element's definitions or in the scenario's description.

I will run the build process tomorrow morning with any changes that you and TSC add to eDoCreator between now and then.

Free 5-hour video lecture: XSLT/XPath 1.0 & 2.0 http://ude.my/uoui9h
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com