ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 7 February 2012

Correction to the minutes.

Jon Bosak wrote:
> UBL 2.1 PRD3 HUBDOC
>
>    JB: The SGTG package delivers what's needed to make a preliminary
>    PRD3.

This refers to the schemas, models, and generated documentation from
SGTG.  I will ALSO need revised process diagrams and process
descriptions from both TSC and PSC before I can finish up the
documentation and assemble a preliminary PRD3 draft.  Responsible
parties: please get those other materials to me as soon as possible.

Jon