ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL-SGTG-20120208-0050z UBL 2.1 Public Review Draft 3 Draft 2

> Jon, if you rely on time stamps in the final UBL build, this might be
> an issue.

I use time stamps only when I need to check that I'm using the right
version of some source file, and generally speaking that doesn't require
getting closer than a day or two.

As has been the case for the last couple of versions, all the files get
re-timestamped when I assemble the release package using a time that
displays the same date pretty much everywhere.

Jon