ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 27 March 2012

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING 00:00 UTC TUESDAY 27 MARCH 2012

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   G. Ken Holman
   Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events

      None.

   Review of Atlantic call minutes

      No comments.

BUSINESS DOCUMENT ENVELOPE TASK GROUP

   No news this week, but UBL participants are invited to participate in
   the related UN/CEFACT BDH work:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201203/msg00017.html

UBL 2.1 PRD3 PSC DELIVERABLES

   JB: We've received EA originals of the revised Fulfilment with
   Despatch Advice and Fulfilment with Receipt Advice processes;
   proposed language relating to the new Fulfilment Cancellation
   doctype; and associated additions to the table of Party Roles.  The
   language still has to be incorporated into the hubdoc, but with the
   exception of possible questions that might arise in that process, all
   that now appears to be missing from PSC is a Fulfilment Cancellation
   example instance.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 TSC DELIVERABLES

   JB: We appear to be done with required TSC deliverables except for
   finalization of the Document Status Code list:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201203/msg00018.html
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201203/msg00020.html
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201203/msg00021.html

   AS: Also, Audun will be cleaning up one of the example instances and
   finishing some adjustments to the transport library.

   JB: However, we now have further details about the process associated
   with document status codes, and it's been suggested that we
   incorporate that into the recently revised sections.

      ACTION: AS to produce a fresh draft of the transport material
      based on additional language from Audun, assuming for the moment
      the use of the codes proposed in the thread referenced above, and
      deliver a new draft of the affected section by midday Friday EDT.

REVIEW/REWRITE OF THE DATA DICTIONARY

   No news this week.

SGTG DELIVERABLES

   AGREED that if eDoCreator is ready to go by the beginning of next
   week, SGTG will make another build during that week (in which we have
   no phone conferences).

UBL 2.1 PRD3 HUBDOC

JB: Previous revisions to the transport material have been incorporated
into the current draft, and all the revised figures have been processed
from the EA originals.  We've received feedback from GKH regarding an
editorial rearrangement of material relating to digital signatures (the
former Appendix on dsig profiles has been moved to the beginning of
Section 5); processing of those suggestions is pending.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   Week of 2012.03.26 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.04.02 *** CANCELLED ***
   Week of 2012.04.09 Cancellations are possible; stay tuned
   Week of 2012.04.16 Regular schedule (KB unable to attend)
   Week of 2012.04.23 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.04.30 Regular schedule

   We note that AS will be in Melbourne 12-30 April but available by
   email.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC