ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 1 May 2012

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING TUESDAY 1 MAY 2012

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   G. Ken Holman

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events

      None.

   Review of Atlantic call minutes

      No comments.

BUSINESS DOCUMENT ENVELOPE TASK GROUP

   Nothing new this week.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 PSC DELIVERABLES

   We expect closure on Wednesday.

REVIEW/REWRITE OF THE DATA DICTIONARY

   JB: Held con call with TM today to discuss details of definition
   revision.  We are now in agreement to omit "description of" from
   ASBIE definitions.  Also ran through the basic operation of the
   eDoCreator UI.

      ACTION: JB to editorially review all UBL 2.1 definitions and
      complete the task of revision for the items not already redone by
      TM and Audun.

      We NOTE that this will need to be coordinated with last PSC
      changes to the data model; to be discussed in the Atlantic call.

SGTG DELIVERABLES

   GKH: Sent two emails to the TSC list in the past week for their
   action:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-tsc/201204/msg00001.html
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-tsc/201204/msg00002.html

   We expect to pick up these issues with AS next week.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 HUBDOC

  JB: Still have a few corrections from GKH to process.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   Week of 2012.04.30 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.05.07 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.05.14 Regular schedule