ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Data type qualification code lists for UBL 2.1

At 2012-05-05 16:16 +0000, Duvekot, Kees wrote:

>>When looking at the CEN/BII Tax guidlines the say the following:
>>paragraph 2.3: Tax category ID should be based on UN/ECE code list 5305.

>The ID or the type?  I would have thought type, not ID.  Do you have
>a citation for this guideline for the benefit of readers of the archive?

http://spec.cenbii.eu/Profiles/Guidelines/BII%20Guideline%2009%20-%20Tax%20v1.pdf

2.3 Tax Category
Tax Category describes a subdivision of a Tax Scheme.
It may be the case that a tax has different rates for the same TaxCategory.ID. Since rates for categories
differ between countries it is recommended that the tax percentage is also given.
- TaxScheme.ID = ‘VAT’
- TaxScheme.Name = ‘Value added tax’
- TaxCategory.ID = ‘S’
- TaxCategory.Percent = ‘5’ or ‘12’
Each rate for the Tax Scheme / Category combination must be calculated in a separate Tax Subtotal.
Tax category ID should be based on UN/ECE code list 5305.

Based on this description you can clearly see that they really use the ID element  (because there is no other element that can be used)

Kees