ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Prefixes and English in UBL names

Hi (and apologize for joining the discussion this late).

I also like the suggestion from Jon, using 'Un' instead of 'Non'. I'm also happy with the 'Post' and 'Pre' proposals.

Regards,
Audun

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Tim McGrath <tim.mcgrath@documentengineeringservices.com> wrote:

the other option is to put these terms in our controlled vocabulary and
allow them that way.

but i like Jon's suggestion better - including the use of Un rather than Non