ubl message

Subject: TSC and PSC subset HTML reports

Hi, folks,

Regarding the review of the common library, Andy asked me to create a subset HTML report of the common library from the TSC perspective. This allows him to focus only on TSC-related common library constructs while not seeing PSC-related common library constructs.

I've done the same for the PSC subset.

The results are found here:

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=47104

Please let me know if any changes are needed.

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com