ubl message

Subject: Re: Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 31 October 2012 16:00UTC

The meeting is now running and the problem has been resolved.

. . . . . Ken

At 2012-10-31 11:58 -0400, I wrote:
After multiple attempts to start the meeting, the gotomeeting conference bridge is throwing errors.

I will try to get it fixed, but it may take me beyond the starting time for our call.

The problem appears to be on the gotomeeting side and not our side.

Thank you for your patience.