ubl message

Subject: Revised Annex J Acknowledgements list - please review!

I have processed the records exported over the years (2008 to present) by Jon and updated the affiliations of all members below with the most recent affiliation recorded in the OASIS membership:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/membership.php?wg_abbrev=ubl

Please let me know what changes you would like to see now that the information below has been brought up to date with official records, though I'm not sure what latitude we have to change information to be different than what was officially recorded by OASIS. It would be best if you changed your affiliation on OASIS to be what it is supposed to be (thus complying with OASIS process) and then I'll run the reports again.

So as of today, these are the names and affiliations to go into Annex J of the UBL 2.1 hub document.

Thank you for your feedback.

. . . . . . . . . Ken

Inigo Barreira, iZenpe S.A.
Roger Bass, Individual
Oriol Bausa Peris, Individual
Kenneth Bengtsson, Alfa1lab
Georg Birgisson, Document Engineering Services Limited
Peter Borresen, Document Engineering Services Limited
Jon Bosak, Individual
Mikkel Brun, Tradeshift Network Ltd.
Arianna Brutti, ENEA UTT PMI
Andrea Caccia, AITI-Associazione Italiana Tesorieri de Impresa
Manuel Cano, Nexus IT
Sally Chan, The Boeing Company
William Chan, Individual
Roberto Cisternino, Individual
Anthony Coates, Document Engineering Services Limited
Gary Cornelius, CSW Group Ltd.
Mavis Cournane, Cognitran
Robin Cover, OASIS
Eduardo Criado Albuixech, Eurobits Technologies
Juan Cruellas, Departamento de Arquitectura de Computadores, Univ Politecnica de Cataluna
Piero De Sabbata, ENEA UTT PMI
Michael Dill, Individual
Asuman Dogac, Individual
Kees Duvekot, RFS Holland Holding B.V.
Pim van der Eijk, Sonnenglanz Consulting
David Fitzpatrick, Booz Allen Hamilton
Martin Forsberg, Swedish Association of Local Authorities & Regions
Bob Glushko, Document Engineering Services Limited
Arturo Gonzalez Mac Dowell, Eurobits Technologies
Stephen Green, Document Engineering Services Limited
Michael Grimley, US Department of Defense (DoD)
Eduardo Gutentag, Oracle
Betty Harvey, Individual
Anne Hendry, Individual
Hideki Hiura, Justsystems Corporation
G. Ken Holman, Crane Softwrights Ltd.
Naomasa Hosoda, NEC Corporation
Julian Inza, Eurobits Technologies
Akihiro Kawauchi, Individual
Kyung-In Kim, Korea Institute for Electronic Commerce (KIEC)
Sung Hyuk Kim, Individual
Stig Korsgaard, Danish Bankers Association
Ram Kumar, Individual
John Larmouth, Individual
Thomas Lee, University of Hong Kong
Thomas Love, efoil, Inc.
Luis Martin-Santos, Gaia Net Exchange S.L.
Tim McGrath, Document Engineering Services Limited
Brais Mendez Ferreiro, Sociedad de Explotacion de Redes Electronicas y Servicios, SA (SERES)
Garret Minakawa, Oracle
Tuncay Namli, Individual
Yasuyuki Nishioka, PSLX consortium
Dave Nurse, CSW Group Ltd.
Cagdas Ocalan, Middle East Technical University
Mark Palmer, NIST
Klaus Pedersen, Difi-Agency for Public Management and eGovernment
Sue Probert, Individual
Sven Rasmussen, Danish Agency for Digitisation, Ministry of Finance
Zarella Rendon, PTC
Yukinori Saito, ERP Research Corporation
Sacha Schlegel, Individual
Andrew Schoka, Individual
Mark Seaborne, PicoForms
Jose Silva, Individual
Ali Sinaci, Middle East Technical University
Kumar Sivaraman, Oracle
Enric Staromiejski, SOM Team
Paul Thorpe, OSS Nokalva
Karsten Tolle, Document Engineering Services Limited
Juerg Tschumperlin, New Zealand Ministry of Education
Fulya Tuncer, Middle East Technical University
Kenneth Vaughn, Individual
Vito Vavalli, AITI-Associazione Italiana Tesorieri de Impresa
Audun Vennesland, SINTEF
Catherine Williams, PISCES Ltd
Nigel Wooden, ACORD Corporation
Marcelo Yarzabal, Eurobits Technologies
Patrick Yee, University of Hong Kong
Arif Yildirim, Revenue Administration of Turkey
Peter Yim, Individual
Pine Zhang, UOML Alliance