ubl message

Subject: Re: Anticipated list of code list files for UBL 2.1

At 2012-11-17 16:03 -0500, I wrote:
I've codified the files I anticipate creating for the default/ and special-purpose/ directories, and where their source information is from (to the best of my knowledge).
default/LineStatusCode-2.1.gc

Are there any updates to the Line Status Code list from UBL 2.0?

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0-update/cl/gc/default/LineStatusCode-2.0.gc

special-purpose/CommodityCode-2.1.gc

I had incorrectly stated that CommodityCode is from the existing UBL set, when we actually did not have any codes for it in UBL 2.0. But I found this one-item list from UN/CEFACT and will use it unless I'm asked otherwise:

http://www.unece.org/fileadmin/DAM/uncefact/codelist/standard/UNECE_CommodityIdentificationCode_D10B.xsd

The name I was given was "CommodityCode" ... should we use "CommodityIdentificationCode" to be consistent?

I still do not have direction for the UNDG code list.

I'll let you know if I have more questions as I progress through this task.

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com