ubl message

Subject: Status of schema production - unable to publish schemas

With many thanks to Suat for implementing the last of Arianna's requests yesterday after the end of the holiday period, I have tried to produce the schemas.

I am unable to publish the schemas with the current state of the document models.

I am also unable to publish the example instances because the new document models have constraints that the existing example instances violate.

I will make a number of other posts now to the mail list, each with a topic of something that needs repair. That way we can have separate thread discussions for each issue. There are too many to group into a single message.

I have hacked some of the issues so that at least I can produce some artefacts to work with, and I've posted the HTML report of the hacked model contents here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47799/SGTG-20130104-1830z-Models.html
 (note that this draft does *not* incorporate the updated definitions)

Please review the following posts regarding problems to address.

Thank you.

p.s. In my following posts I cite different rows of the document models using pointers such as:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47799/#t-CommonLibrary-43

and

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47799/#t-CommonLibrary-73

If you click on these individually, you may spend a lot of time waiting for the 11Mb file to download each time into the browser. It is quicker, after loading the document the first time, to simply paste the address into the address bar of the browser window where the document is already open.

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com