ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] BBIE cardinality issues in the latest document model

At 2013-01-07 20:11 +0100, Oriol Bausà Peris wrote:
See my comments inline. Basically I agree with the first set of text fields, changing them to 0..n, and I do comment in line for the second set of elements that concern the eTendering: In most cases, these textual fields are considered prose as they have to be used in notices and could eventually be in different languages. There are some exceptions and I've pointed at them inline.

Thank you, Oriol.

Again I ask that PSC consider your input into a comprehensive set of instructions to me and Arianna.

This way Arianna and I need only follow a single set of instructions and not have to track multiple sets of instructions.

I appreciate that you've already started the discussion.

The sooner we get these issues addressed, the sooner I'll be able to produce schemas.

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com