ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] DEN and naming issues to address in latest document models

At 2013-01-08 19:44 -0500, Andrew M Schoka wrote:
Uncertain where to check this but looking at the file referenced in the
email, CustomsIdentification should be Customs Declaration at the three rows
dealing with Customs.

Looking at the summary of the document model under "CU":

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47833/#Index_CU

... I see one ABIE and two ASBIEs named "CustomsIdentification":

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47833/#t-CommonLibrary-550
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47833/#t-CommonLibrary-340
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47833/#t-CommonLibrary-2255

That tells me that the requested change has not yet been implemented.

Thanks for following up on that! These are the kinds of checks members should be looking out for: requested changes to the model that slipped through the cracks and didn't get implemented.

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com