ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Direction regarding definition spreadsheets

Ken, Peter

A quick look at the sheet of December 11 gives the following 10 instances that needs to be looked at:

Consumption Report. Consumption History
Contract Extension. Options Description. Text
Exception Criteria Line. Details
Forecast Exception. Forecast Type Code. Code
Promotional Event. Promotional Event Type Code. Code
Promotional Event. Submission. Date
Promotional Event. First Shipment Availibility Date. Date
Retail Planned Impact. Forecast Type Code. Code
Telecommunications Service. Exchange Rate
Work Phase Reference. Details

There might be others .... but this was what I found doing a quick filter in Excel.

Kees

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ubl@lists.oasis-open.org] Namens G. Ken Holman
Verzonden: zondag 6 januari 2013 3:39
Aan: Universal Business Language

Three issues to bring to your attention, please:

(1) Would TSC and PSC each please confirm for me that any actions needed regarding the information found in the definition spreadsheet columns "K - Corrected UBL Name (assumed)" and "L - Corrected Dictionary Entry Name" have been addressed by the committee by way of a decision whether or not to instruct Arianna to make the change.

All along I've been assuming that I'm only acting on the definition information found in these spreadsheets, that being columns "J - Revised Definition Proposed by Reviewer" and "D - New Definition (Jon)".  If both are empty then I leave the existing definition unchanged.

I'm assuming I will focus only on the definitions and ignore any discrepancies found in cardinality or UBL Name as the database may have been updated during the definition review process.

Because of references to ABIEs from ASBIEs, these are changes that should be reflected in the database and not by my post-export massage processes.

(2) I have noted only by chance that there are still some inappropriate values in column "J":

      "Ok"
      "OK"
      "I think that these questions are for Oriol"

I don't know if there are others.

(3) A spell-check found a number of fixes for spelling mistakes, thus addressing one of the requests from Peter during the last teleconference.

Thank you.

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting and instructor-led training Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/