ubl message

Subject: Work Order Phase definitions and fixes

Hello UBL TC,
I have been asked by Arianna to fix the WorkPhaseReference ABIE, so I provided in the worksheet a complete explanation along with new definitions and fixes.

I noted that currently there is a single context where the ProjectReferenceType is used (only the PO) so I provided below an overview of the chain between the concepts I described around the Work Order phase.

Purchase Order

+- Project Reference (0..n)

   +- Project Phase (0..1)  (SUGGESTED FOR ADDITION)

   +- Work Order Phase (0..1) (If specified this is the origin of the PO)

      +- Work Order (1..1)

Hope this clarifies better this part.

Regarding the above mentioned "Project Phase" I think we do not need to create a new ABIE but we can just add two basic BIE like:

ProjectPhaseID (0..1)  An Identifier for a specific project phase.
ProjectPhaseDescription (0..1)  A description for a specific project phase.

Cheers,

Roberto Cisternino

UBL ITLSC, co-chair