ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Swim lane diagrams in the hub document

i agree these are things we can fix in the disposition of PRD3.

On 27/01/13 12:10 AM, G. Ken Holman wrote:
At 2013-01-26 11:42 +0800, Tim McGrath wrote:
well spotted. I have put suggestions below. If we dont here to the contrary by early next week lets go with this.

I'm trying to prepare the "sanity version" this weekend. I don't want to delay the process any further by putting off this important preview of the review version.