ubl message

Subject: Teleconferences cancelled this week

Fellow UBL TC members,

We are still awaiting the TC Administration processing of our documents.

Reviewing the status today at:

  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1200

... I note the following dated from last Friday:

  "All files for both csd and csprd in hand. Starting work."

... so we know that it has not slipped through the cracks anywhere. Note the link to more details is an intranet link not visible to us.

I hope not to need to reinstate this week's calls, but I may have to if TC Administration processing uncovers something ... hopefully it won't be necessary.

I'll keep you informed of anything I learn.

p.s. meanwhile ... I'll share a story that I would have shared during the chit-chat of our teleconference of how I've been spending my time this past week:

http://plus.google.com/116832879756988317389/posts/aHQCRR1Pz1y
http://plus.google.com/116832879756988317389/posts/CZ639St82D8
http://plus.google.com/116832879756988317389/posts/chQExACDpfW
http://plus.google.com/116832879756988317389/posts/cExAXC5uX9w

Whether or not the stock is entirely eaten before our face-to-face here in September remains to be seen ... but I'll put some aside if it means more people will make the effort to attend to taste it!

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL and code list classes in Europe -- Apr 2013 |
Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |