ubl message

Subject: UBL Teleconferences cancelled this week; please read for details

Fellow UBL TC members,

I am cancelling the teleconference calls this week as we are now officially in the public review comment period:

  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201303/msg00003.html
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201303/msg00006.html

While we are allowed to discuss comments that arrive during the comment period (unlike in the ISO process), I will wait until next week to see if we will have meetings then.

If not next week, our next calls will then be Wednesday 3 April 2013 at 00:00UTC (one minute after the end of the comment period) for the Pacific call and Wednesday 3 April 2013 at 14:00UTC for the Atlantic call:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=3&year=2013&hour=0&min=00&sec=0
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=3&year=2013&hour=14&min=00&sec=0

This will allow us to address all of the comments during that week's meetings. Whether we start work on the comments next week remains to be seen, so next week's meetings are not yet cancelled, only this week's meetings.

This is the version against which we need three Statements of Use, though we don't need them the week of April 1. We will need them about April 15, 2013 to coincide with the end of the Special Majority Vote to accept the public review draft as a full committee specification:

https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#committeeSpec

Then with three Statements of Use in hand, we can request OASIS to begin the process of approving the OASIS Standard.

Have a good week!  Please spread the word about the review.

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL and code list classes in Europe -- Apr 2013 |
Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |