ubl message

Subject: Special voting meeting for Commitee Notes on UML and ASN.1

I would like to arrange a special TC meeting for voting on 2 special motions:

- Does the TC approve UBL 2.1 Abstract Syntax Notation 1 (ASN.1) Alternative Representation working draft 01 contained in http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=49221 as a Committee Note and approve the acting chair requesting TC Admin to publish it?

- Does the TC approve UBL 2.1 Unified Modeling Language (UML) Representation Version 1.0 working draft 01 contained in http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=49222 as a Committee Note and approve the acting chair requesting TC Admin to publish it?

If we can progress these soon they will be available for the public review of UBL 2.1 CD (due this weekend).

Can voting members please notify of your availability tomorrow (Friday 24 May) using the doodle poll at:

http://doodle.com/htwdkwt8pqbc84tm#table
begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath
n:McGrath;Tim