ubl message

Subject: Cancelling the UBL TC face-to-face September 10-12, 2013 (ACTION ITEMS)

At 2013-08-19 11:22 -0400, I wrote:
Fellow UBL TC members,

Offline I have received a couple of indications of inability to attend the upcoming UBL TC face-to-face, Tuesday-Thursday, September 10-12, 2013. These were from those who had initially indicated a possibility of attending.

It is looking more and more like only two or three people will be attending in person, with others over Skype (or possibly a Google Hangout, which provides for more simultaneous participants). This brings into question the viability of the actual face-to-face ... though I am still anxious to host it since it will likely be the last opportunity in Kars (and members enjoyed the previous meeting in Kars).

ACTION:
    Would all voting members please indicate to me offline
    of their intention of attending the face-to-face?  Is
    anyone accompanying you (for social planning)?

ACTION:
    Would all non-voting members and observers intending to
    attend please let me know offline?  Is anyone
    accompanying you (for social planning)?

Based on the response (and lack thereof) I am postponing the UBL TC face-to-face that was to be held September 10-12, 2013. We can meet after the end of the 60-day public review (thanks for the suggestion, Jon!). That would put the meeting to some time after Tuesday, October 15, 2013.

I'm still willing to host a face-to-face but I cannot commit to do so until my travel plans for October are finalized. I'm currently scheduled to be out of town for the second half of October, but it looks increasingly like the trip will be cancelled. As soon as I know one way or the other I will post, but I would like to set up tentative arrangements for planning purposes.

ACTION:
   Would all voting members please indicate to me offline if
   they could attend a UBL TC face-to-face meeting either in
   person in Kars or over the Internet October 22-24, 2013?

Meanwhile, I would like to resume our weekly TC teleconferences the week of September 9, 2013 after the (northern hemisphere) summer break.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. We could consider October 16-18, or other dates, but we shouldn't put off our disposition of comments received.

Thank you!

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, and UBL classes in the Netherlands     Oct 2013 |
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL and code list classes in Australia Oct 2013 |