ubl message

Subject: UBL next steps at JTC 1

Dear UBL committee members:  I am happy to report that today I received the official ballot report for UBL's PAS transposition, JTC N 12314.  It's attached.

I see no substantive surprises, from the informal reports we received earlier.  As for process, please note that the official text says that they would like to have an official response to each comment -- which then will trigger the decision about need for a formal resolution meeting.

All generally in line, I think, with the expectations we've discussed with your committee chairs.  The bottom line is that they await our replies.   Which is to say, yours.

Cordially  Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
https://www.oasis-open.org/staff

www.twitter.com/JamieXML