ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Re: Fwd: ebXML - queries

At 2014-11-25 21:18 +0100, Pim van der Eijk wrote:
OK,  but why would a query about ebXML need to be answered by the UBL TC?

I only answered the aspects of the email regarding "predefined messages" as it was my understanding that was the focus based on Chet sending it to our TC. I tried to make it clear in my response what the scope of my answer was from the original email that they sent.

Regarding ebXML in my response I referred the sender as follows: