ubl message

Subject: Please do not use the new Subcommittee sites yet

Members of the UBL TC,

I am working on setting up your Subcommittees for Pre- and Post-Award Procurement.

While you can see the SCs now, the mail lists have not yet been added to Markmail for indexing and searching.

So please do not join or use the SCs yet. I'll let you know when the indexing is set up and they are ready to use.

Thanks,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org