ubl message

Subject: This week's UBL TC meeting is cancelled

Based on the anticipated lack of attendance at this week's call, we would not have enough attendees to conduct committee business.

This week's UBL TC meeting is cancelled and will not count for or against voting status.

Our next meeting is scheduled for June 24.

Free 5-hour lecture:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ profile:       http://plus.google.com/+GKenHolman-Crane/about |