ubl message

Subject: Monitoring the status of ISO/IEC 19845

Fellow UBL TC members,

I would like to bring your attention to the progression last night of ISO/IEC 19845 to status 60.00 "International Standard under publication":

http://www.iso.org/iso/home/store/catalogue_tc/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=66370

Before we begin broadcasting the news to our many stakeholders around the world, I think we should await the final status of 60.60 "International Standard published". At that point we should have information regarding pointing to an alternative ISO location for downloading the materials, though of course the materials would be unchanged from where we have been downloading the materials all along at the OASIS web site:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.1/

We will then have a consistent message to all interested parties.

Reviewing the minutes of our last meeting, please find the action item regarding the Wiki of the list of people we think we should notify about the final publication of OASIS UBL (ISO/IEC 19845):

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201511/msg00015.html
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL_2.1_Announcement_List

Working from this list we can prevent duplicate announcements going to the same target by allocating different targets to different committee members.

Once again, thank you, all, for all of your efforts over the many years to bring this very useful and important specification to this point.

I am confident our very many stakeholders around the world will welcome the news.

Free 5-hour lecture:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ profile:       http://plus.google.com/+GKenHolman-Crane/about |