ubl message

Subject: UBL NDR v3.0 putative voting documents for CSD02 and CSPRD02

Fellow UBL TC members,

I have prepared the putative NDR voting documents for our meeting next week. Please check for any glaring issues that should be addressed before we accept our second committee draft and issue our second public review.

They are dated for our meeting day when we pass the resolutions accepting them.

I can revise these voting documents up to the point of our meeting and then refer to the latest version in the motions. I'm posting them now to give us the best chance to find anything that needs changing.

The suggested Committee Specification Draft 02 is here:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57086

The suggested Committee Specification Public Review Draft 02 is here:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57087

Thank you for all the help you've been in preparing this!

Free 5-hour lecture:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ profile:       http://plus.google.com/+GKenHolman-Crane/about |