ubl message

Subject: Form submission from: Request a template / starter document

Submitted on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 14:12
Submitted by user:
Submitted values are:

Your name: G. Ken Holman
TC name: Universal Business Language
TC email address: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Work product title and version number: UBL NDR Application in UBL 2.1 Version
1.0
Work product abbreviation: UBL-NDR-Application/v1.0
Track: Non-Standards Track Work Product
Abstract:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=56428

This document describes the application of the OASIS Universal Business
Language
(UBL) Naming and Design Rules (NDR) to the OASIS UBL 2.1 specification.
Template type: Basic (for most prose documents)
Format: Please describe in Notes section
Chair(s):
Tim McGrath
G. Ken Holman
Editor(s): G. Ken Holman
Namespace(s): N/A
Notes:
Back in September I put forward our first working draft of this putative
Committee Note at
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=56428 as a
prototype for discussion and then focus turned to the UBL NDR document. We
are
now ready to turn our focus to this document and so we are informing you so
you
can recognize the new Committee Note work product.  To this end we had a
motion
in our last meeting
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201512/msg00007.html to formally
start
the work.

You can see from the draft that we are using the DocBook template.

Thanks!

. . . . . Ken

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN