ubl message

Subject: Re: UBL NDR v3.0 putative voting documents for CSD02 and CSPRD02

Already I have updated the documents to be voted on next week. I did some research into ISO/IEC Directives Part 2 rules for placards of normative and informative text.

In aligning our NDR document with what I found in those Directives, I've moved the informative parts of section 3 into the introduction section 1. Introduction sections are implicitly informative. All of the other sections are normative, and so now we don't need the awkward text I put in telling readers about the context of informative bits inside of normative bits.

In the Directives all annexes are labeled as either normative or informative, and so I've ensure all have been blazoned accordingly in our NDR document.

Thank you for your patience with the changes. Unless someone else makes another suggested change for consideration in the next public review, these now will be the documents we will be voting on:

 Committee Specification Draft 02

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57110

 Committee Specification Public Review Draft 02

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57111