ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] ISO/IEC 19845:2015 published!

Sorry for jumping in but i don’t get Ken’s emails to the UBL list and missed the original message.

I have already notified those people on the announcement list (  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL_2.1_Announcement_List ) and adding more won’t achieve anything.  I will notify the various discussion groups and web sites today.

if you have people you wish to notify personally then it may be simpler to do so yourself.  You can use something like the text I sent if you wish…

This is a short note to informally advise you that the OASIS Universal Language (UBL) V2.1 has just been approved as an International Standard: ISO/IEC 19845 (see http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=66370)

When citing the standard please use the following:

    OASIS Universal Business Language (UBL) v2.1 (ISO/IEC 19845)

 - the following should be used for a general reference:

    OASIS UBL (ISO/IEC 19845)

The canonical version of UBL 2.1 remains at: