ubl message

Subject: First draft of UBL NDR v3.0 Committee Note

I have completed a first draft of the new non-standards-track Committee Note for UBL NDR v3.0 that replaces the previous standards-track version:

 https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57587

This follows our agreement at our last meeting that the text of what was the standards-track UBL NDR v3.0 is now the standards-track Business Document NDR v1.0, and that the previous non-standards-track UBL Application of NDR v1.0 is now the non-standards-track UBL NDR v3.0. If you recall the discussion, by keeping the version counting continuing from the UBL NDR 1.0 and UBL NDR 2.0, visitors will gravitate to UBL NDR 3.0 and find the committee note that describes how we have used the standard Business Document NDR 1.0.

This document is marked only as a working draft since we haven't voted on it yet.

Let's discuss this at our meeting this week, or earlier by email if you wish.

Free 5-hour lecture:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ profile:       http://plus.google.com/+GKenHolman-Crane/about |