ubl message

Subject: Re: Comments to OASIS BD-NDR

Here is another:

6) I think we can toss the NAM04 Namespace for schema annotations as a rule, since section 5.4 states there are no constraints regarding what annotation information may be added. Section 5.4 only states that it is good practice to document the schemas with the CCTS information, though not the runtime schemas because that would be a burden on them. Whether or not we get rid of NAM04, we can change the first words of the second paragraph of 5.4 "Provision is made in these NDR...", because annotations are a provision inherent in using XSD and not magically made possible by the NDR.