ubl message

Subject: OASIS Open Standards Cup nomination

Fellow UBL TC members,

I'm very pleased to announce that today the UBL TC was nominated for the second time in three years for the OASIS Open Standards Cup, this time for the Outstanding Approved Standard:

   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/201606/msg00009.html

In 2014 our committee won the inaugural Cup for the Outstanding Accomplished Technical Committee:

   https://www.oasis-open.org/open-standards-cup

Congratulations to all UBL TC members for your hard work being recognized, and thanks to OASIS, for this distinguished nomination.

--
G. Ken Holman
OASIS Individual Member

---