ubl message

Subject: Release of UBL-2.2-csd01wd08-20160930-2350z.zip

Fellow UBL TC members,

The package UBL-2.2-csd01wd08-20160930-2350z.zip is ready to be downloaded:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=59045

Incorporated in this working draft release are the following tickets:

UBL-49 Add Enquiry Response document type
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-49

UBL-47 "Digital Process" ABIE must be associated to "Digital Collaboration" ABIE (0..n)
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-47

UBL-42 Add ActualPickupTransportEvent and ActualDeliveryTransportEvent as ASBIEs in Consignment
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-42

UBL-41 Replace references to UBL 1.0 to be UBL 2.0 for history of versions
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-41

UBL-16 Allow for requested document distribution in Waybill and Bill of Lading document types
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-16

These tickets are now "RESOLVED+Fixed" and must not be opened again. If you have any problems with how the above tickets have been addressed, please create (and remember to open!) a new ticket.

Here is the latest status of the remaining tickets:

  https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?filter=12972

Please think about the documentation and examples! We cannot release a public review without the documentation updated and some examples included.

Thanks!

Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |
Crane Softwrights Ltd. _ _ _ _ _ _ http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G Ken Holman _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |