ubl message

Subject: UBL-2.2-csd01wd11-20161118-2200.zip ready for internal review

Fellow UBL TC members,

The package UBL-2.2-csd01wd11-20161118-2200.zip is ready to be downloaded:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=59418

This release does not resolve any of the open tickets. I have focused for many (many!) hours on the text of the documents. As far as I am concerned, the text is all modified ready for the first public review ... except for the Party Roles table.

A number of diagrams still need to be drawn. There are placeholders with the placard "TO BE REPLACED" on the figures that I still need to create.

Three items for Pre-award added to ticket 55:

I have rearranged the tendering processes under section 2.3.3.1 into an order that I think makes more sense than having all of the new document types at the end of the section. Please advise of any changes in the order.

How does figure 17 "The Tendering Process" need to change given the new document types?

Do other added document types need to be renamed to be more consistent with existing document type names?

Here is the latest status of the remaining tickets:

  https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?filter=12972

Thanks!

Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |
Crane Softwrights Ltd. _ _ _ _ _ _ http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |