ubl message

Subject: Working on your request for a new SC

Members of the UBL TC,

We have your request for the new UBL Payments and Finance SC in hand and we are getting it set up per your request. Just need to get the email list added to Markmail for indexing and then it will be ready.

You can track the work in https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2581

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org