ubl message

Subject: Summary of UBL 2.2 csd02 changes proposed by Pre-award subcommittee

Fellow UBL TC members,

The latest package of test schemas for the Pre-award committee is announced here:

  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-pre-award/201707/msg00002.html

I have attached two HTML summary analyses of the proposed Pre-award model changes:

   - compared to UBL 2.1
     - no fatal problems reported, everything backward compatible to UBL 2.1
     - one non-fatal problem created a new ticket:
       - https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-130
   - compared to UBL 2.2 csd01
     - incompatible rearrangements and cardinality changes
       - we don't have to be compatible to UBL 2.2 csd01, but does
         it make sense to reduce the incompatibilities (e.g. change order)?

The end of each report comprises two tables summarizing changes to, respectively, the library elements and the document elements.

As you read through the changes, you may find entries where you wish to learn more about the change than the abbreviated summary show. Unpack the artefacts ZIP file cited in the announcement and you will find the summary reports in the subdirectory:

  artefacts-ubl-2.2-csd02wd01pa05-20170719-2130z\mod\summary\reports

Alternatively, you can open one of the spreadsheets found in:

  artefacts-ubl-2.2-csd02wd01pa05-20170719-2130z\mod\UBL-Entities-2.2-Pre-award.ods
  artefacts-ubl-2.2-csd02wd01pa05-20170719-2130z\mod\UBL-Entities-2.2-Pre-award.xls

... to review the details of the change.

Please post any problems you see and please do so before the next meeting so that we can have a quick vote at the next meeting to accept all of the proposed changes.

Thanks!

Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |