ubl message

Subject: Summary of interim changes from Post-award subcommittee

Attached is the generated summary of the interim changes proposed by Post-award, created by comparing our earlier draft CSD02WD02 with today's CSD02WD02TA01 model.

That CSD02WD02TA01 model is found here:

 Documents:
  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zMZNuEhGhH0Tdgs80AANnlS2tvC0abruB4htWP0Y_3c/view
 Library:
  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/133z1J2hkrKaQOqJuAa0HkBMrIow68ILMikBY54_2WYA/view

The subcommittee is still awaiting input on one last ticket before finalizing the Post-award submission of changes, but by getting this out early people might want to comment.

The generated summary simply points the reader to where in the spreadsheets changes have been made.

Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |