ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 28 February 2018 15:00UTC

Roberto, would you please move your comments to the JIRA ticket regarding extensible ABIES?

  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-174?filter=13472

As discussed at our last meeting, those interested in any given JIRA ticket should subscribe to that ticket's updates. Soon the TC will move to "terse" mode for JIRA ticket notifications. Each ticket is subscribed to individually.

Thank you!  Your ideas in this regard are very interesting.