ubl message

Subject: SV: [ubl] Ken Holman -- OASIS Champion

Yes Ken you are really an OASIS Champion.

Thank you for your hard work.

Kind regards

Ole Ellerbæk Madsen

DANISH BUSINESS AUTHORITY

Dahlerups Pakhus
Langelinie Allé 17
DK-2100 København Ø
Telephone: +45 35291000
www.erhvervsstyrelsen.dk

MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY, BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL AFFAIRS

The Danish Business Authority is responsible for the processing of personal data we receive about you. Read more about purpose and legal basis for our treatment of data on
erhvervsstyrelsen.dk (in Danish).