ubl message

Subject: Fwd: FW: Subjects for discussion in the TC meeting of 20 of December

As some you spotted the next TC meeting is on the 19 th of December 16 to 17 CET- Sorry for the mistake.
The discussion items remain the same.
KRs,

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <Cecile.GUASCH@ext.ec.europa.eu>
Date: ven. 14 dÃc. 2018 ÃÂ10:35
To: <cecilesunsiare.guasch@gmail.com>

From: GUASCH Cecile (DIGIT-EXT)
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2018 10:35 AM
To: 'ubl@lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: Enric Staromiejski Torregrosa (Enric.Staromiejski.Torregrosa@everis.com)
Dear all,
There will be two topics to be discussed in the next TC meeting of the 20 December 2018 coming from the pre-award subcommittee.
1- Need: add new types in the TenderingCriterionProperty ABIE. ExpectedURL, ExpectedIndicator)
The ResponseValue ABIE that was developed in the post award context caters for all the generic needs of the TenderingCriterionProperty.
There is an opportunity to streamline pre and post award.
Yet the backward compatibility constraint prevent from deprecating the TenderingCriterionProperty.
Do we wish to add an ExpectedResponse component of type ResponseValue while creating confusion as some information will have more information carriers by doing so?
2- Need : allow for expressing multiple CPV codes as one requirementÂ
Increasing the cardinality ExpectedCode or ResponseCode from 0..1 to 0..n would support this requirement.
Yet there seem to be a NDR rule that prevents to add a cardinality n on a BBIE. This is because attributes apply to the information itself and would there be more elements in one BBIE it would not be possible to qualify those with different attributes. (Reason to be confirmed by KEN)
Do we wish to break this rule for the sake of managing CPV codes requirements or which other option do we have?
CÃcile GUASCH
Consultant for the European Commission- Information Systems Architect
DIGIT D2 - Interoperability
Tel +32 2959446
ISAÂ - IT solutions for less bureaucracy
Follow us on @EU_isa2