ubl message

Subject: UBL 2.1 and 2.2 alternative representations in ASN.1 for review

Fellow UBL TC members,

Please find for your review the first drafts of the committee notes for the ASN.1 alternative representations of our semantic libraries:

UBL 2.1: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64767

UBL 2.2: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64768

The texts read almost identically, I couldn't think of anything different to say about the two versions.

And the texts build on the latest version of the UBL 2.1 package.

Let's discuss this during our calls.

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |