ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Submission for approval of hub document major additions

Thank you, Ken. Yes, I will add it to next week’s agenda.

Best regards,

Kenneth

From: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of G. Ken Holman <gkholman@cranesoftwrights.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2019 7:05 PM
To: Universal Business Language

Fellow UBL TC members,

I've posted my hub document proposals for a
couple of my tickets for UBL 2.3 here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64941

The tickets I've addressed are:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-189
Better describe the backward compatibility of dot release
PDF page 136 section B.1 The Business and
Regulatory Impact of UBL Major and Minor Revisions

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-179
Meaning of the Columns of the mod spread-sheets
PDF page 146 section C.4 The CCTS Specification
of UBL Business Information Entities

Kenneth, in the next meeting would you please ask
the committee to approve these submissions of
mine to incorporate into the 2.3 public review
hub document, subject to any editorial tweaks
that may be required before publication?

The rest of the hub document will be updated with
the submissions from the subcommittees and I'll
make other minor changes that won't need
committee approval for incorporation. What is
different about the above tickets is that these
are major additions to the hub document being
submitted just as other subcommittees have submissions to make.

For example of a minor tweak, I've updated figure
C.1 UBL Data Model Realization on PDF page 152
based on valuable input from Cécile.

I look forward to receiving recommendations for improving my draft work.

Thanks!

. . . . Ken

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |