ubl message

Subject: UBL in the news: PEPPOL and GS1 MoU

March 27, 2019

https://www.gs1.org/articles/2494/openpeppol-and-gs1-sign-memorandum-understanding-generate-further-benefits-their-users

Miguel Lopera, President and CEO of GS1 said: "The recently approved GS1 Electronic Data Interchange ("EDI") strategy sets the grounds for adopting seamlessly new technologies such as Universal Business Language ("UBL"). The Memorandum of Understanding will enable to explore and discuss in good faith the use of GS1 identification keys and GS1 EDI standards in PEPPOL as well as the use of PEPPOL services by GS1 member companies. We are looking forward to a closer collaboration with OpenPEPPOL for the benefit of the GS1 global user community".

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |