ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL-171 - BPMN diagram + SVG

Great information about the online BPMN tool, https://bpmn.io. Thanks, Kees! And also a good idea to maintain the process diagram in an open format. Perhaps we could include these in the UBL distribution as a help to those using the UBL documentation as a starting point for defining business processes.

/Kenneth

From: <ubl@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of "Duvekot, Kees" <kduvekot@Wehkamp.nl>
Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 8:32 AM
To: "ubl@lists.oasis-open.org" <ubl@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [ubl] UBL-171 - BPMN diagram + SVG

All,

Based on the discussion in issue UBL-171 (https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-171) I have create an adjusted BPMN diagram of the process flow.

I have used the online BPMN tool as provided by https://bpmn.io

There you can draw an BPMN diagram using their online editor and export that as a BPMN XML diagram. You can also download the diagram as an SVG

I have attached both here in the email.

The BPMN file is an standard BPMN XML file, so you should be able import it in any other BPMN editor that support XML imports.

You can also import it in the online editor of bpmn.io that you can find here ( https://demo.bpmn.io )

Maybe this is a good way to convert the current BPMN process diagrams to a maintainable format that is also future proof.

And for the documentation we can convert the SVG into an JPG or other image format.

Kees D.