ubl message

Subject: Recognizing valuable long-time input to UBL efforts

Our long-time UBL colleague Roberto Cisternino informs me that he is unable to continue in his contributions to our efforts.

I would like to acknowledge his valuable work over the years to improve our committee's work products. He has been a long-time advocate for UBL and has proudly presented our work to others.

Thank you, Roberto, on behalf of everyone who is and has been on the committee during your tenure for your useful and appreciated participation over the years.

Please join me in wishing Roberto well in his new endeavours.

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |