ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Recognizing valuable long-time input to UBL efforts

Dear all

I would like to echo the Ken's sentiments. Roberto has been a valuable UBL contributor and promoter for many years, and his contributions have been indispensable to the development done in the TC and elsewhere.

Dear Roberto: I wish you all the best in your new ventures and adventures and I look forward to staying in touch.

Best regards,

Kenneth