ubl message

Subject: Oval logo proposal from Andrea

Attached is an SVG version and a PNG version of Andrea's proposal as I interpreted it in two ways.

With OASIS on top, the ISO/IEC text intersects with the globe.

The alternate is with ISO/IEC on top, as the numbers can be made to fit outside of the globes entirely and nest in between.

This addresses my concerns about external fills not having a boundary (that I had fixed with the dumbbell approach), and it preserves the original UBL logo.

Personally, I prefer black and white to the versions with the two OASIS colours. But if someone wants me to mock that up, just let me know.

Feedback welcome!