ubl message

Subject: UBL 2.3 PRD02 Comments - text fields cardinality

Hi,

I need a cardinality review for some elements of type Text.

In ContractingActivity:
- ActivityType	0..n au lieu de 0..1

In ContractingPartyType:
- PartyType	0..n au lieu de 0..1

In ContractingRepresentationType
- RepresentationType	0..n au lieu de 0..1

In DocumentReference:
- DocumentType	0..n instead of 0..1
- ReferencedDocumentInternalAddress	0..n instead of 0..1

In PartyLegalEntity:
- CompanyLegalForm	0..n instead of 0..1

Thanks,
Yves

Further elements of type text may require a review. I have extracted a list that I may share.